Applying at Allianz?
Find all information regarding your job search, setting up job alerts and tips for your application.
We want to make the application process as easy and straightforward as possible for you. Learn all about our process, get advice and tips from our Allianz recruiters.
Job search & alerts
Apply online from your desktop or mobile device and use your LinkedIn profile to upload your data. Create your own personal profile to apply for the many different jobs available at Allianz companies around the world.
Could not find the right job? We can help you with that. Sign up for job alerts! You will automatically receive a personalised job alert when a job that fits your experience and interests becomes available.
After you have found the perfect job opening, it is time to work on your application. If a cover letter is required, it should be adapted to the position you are applying for.
Please be sure to highlight the skills, experiences and competencies that are relevant for the role and make you an ideal candidate. The best cover letters are short and to the point. Feel free to use a generic greeting, no one will think you are a poor applicant if you could not find out the name of the hiring manager.
A few questions that your cover letter should answer:
- Why do you want to work for Allianz?
- Why are you interested in the posted position?
- What makes you the right candidate for the position?
Your CV is the key to a good application. A well-structured resume will help you emphasize your professional experience and successes. The type size should be clearly legible and the overall layout and formatting should be simple.
Start with your personal details, followed by your education or professional training, professional experience, foreign languages, international experience, other activities and hobbies.
- Personal data: Please be sure to include all important contact details such as your name, e-mail address, phone number and postal address in your resume as well as your cover letter.
- Education/qualifications/trainings: Your CV should accurately reflect your education along with your achievements, such as the degrees, certificates and grades earned.
- Professional experience: List your previous jobs and the dates of employment with each company. Summarize important details of your tasks in each position including significant accomplishments or projects. - Before you submit your application, don’t forget your attachments.
- References, job confirmations, transcripts of grades and any other relevant written documentation are necessary to substantiate your qualifications and experience.
Invest the time to learn about Allianz as a company at a high level and its business areas, as well as our corporate culture, strategy and values. It would be beneficial for you to know about the latest developments in your field of expertise, the industry and market.
Familiarise yourself with the position you are applying for by learning about the main tasks and responsibilities involved. Be prepared to show us why you want to work for us, why we should hire you, and what experiences and skills make you the best fit for the position.
In addition to evaluating your professional skills, interviews are designed to assess your potential and also soft skills to ensure that they reflect our company culture and values.
Please answer the questions carefully and to the best of your knowledge. You should always take a moment to consider what the interviewer actually wants to know. Provide brief, precise answers.
If you need a little time to think about your answer, feel free to take it. Be sure to substantiate your answers with specific examples from your previous professional or educational experience.
We encourage you to be actively involved in the interview. You are welcomed to ask questions about the position and Allianz as a company.
Your way to Allianz
Who are we looking for?
Your skills matter as much as the match between us. Do we share the same values?
Act like an entrepreneur
Push the benchmark
Find your next opportunity
Then start your career, expand your skills, gain insights into our various business areas and combine your ongoing studies with practical experience. Explore our range of jobs.
Explore the variety of job opportunities and find the position that suits you best.
Explore the wide range of job opportunities, help us shape our business success with your experience and knowledge and find your new challenge at Allianz.